Binance withdrawal to the bank is straightforward. You can withdraw through different means, but the focus here will be on withdrawing cash from Binance into your bank account.
Now, let's dive into how to withdraw money from Binance to your bank account.
Binance is one of the safest and most secure cryptocurrency exchanges, but you still shouldn't keep your money there for long. After all, we've seen enough cryptocurrencies and crypto exchanges crash to know that the best option is always keeping your funds, whether crypto or fiat, in your possession.
So, here's how you withdraw money from Binance to your bank account.
- To withdraw money from Binance to a bank account, you must first log in to your account. After you have done that, go to Wallet and click on Fiat and Spot.
- Doing that will take you to the page where you see the deposit, withdraw, and send options; then, select Withdraw.
- You can select your preferred withdrawal option on the withdrawal page. You can choose whether to withdraw money from Binance using the fiat or crypto options (fiat refers to regular currency). As you're transferring money to a bank account, you'll need the fiat option, which allows you to withdraw using more than 30 currencies, including the United States dollar, euro, pound sterling, Australian dollar, Russian ruble, Nigerian naira, and South African rand.
- You can withdraw with your Bank Card (Visa or MasterCard). There are also Other Payment Options, which include bank transfers and currency-specific options. Withdrawals incur a 1.8% fee.
- If you use the bank card option, you must add a new card by filling in your card details. After you have filled in your card number, expiration date, security date, security code, and address, you can add your bank card and continue with the withdrawal process.
- After adding your card, continue to add the withdrawal information, which includes the amount you want to withdraw and the account you want to withdraw into. Then you proceed to Confirm that the transaction details are correct.
- Finally, enter your Security Verification Codes. To verify your phone number, an SMS or a pop-up containing the code will be sent to your phone number. For email verification, you will get the code in your email. Copy and paste the codes into the required box, then Submit your withdrawal request.
You know how to withdraw money from Binance to your bank. The entire withdrawal process takes very little time. Furthermore, Binance withdrawal time is short, as it only takes about five minutes for Binance to process your withdrawal request in most cases.